I’m cracking up at the title here, because if I even tried to ACTUALLY do the limbo, I would end up in the emergency room…But, in limbo is where Multitudes remains.
First, thank you for the tremendous outpouring of support! We have always said we have the BEST customers, and y’all just proved it once again!
Second, what an opportunity for God to show us His plan for our business. Once again, I have turned to Him for guidance and once again, He has delivered peace that passes all understanding. And, he is teaching me to keep my eyes on Him moving forward all the days of my life…and not just when my eyes are downcast in confusion and frustration. An oldie but goodie has been pressed on my heart, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” God is moving in our lives, y’all. Won’t it be fun to see what He does?
Wow! So, I have never written like that on this forum, y’all…and I hope you don’t mind!
Third, here is the plan…for now…
- Our brick & mortar location…205 S. College St….will remain closed until the smoke issue is completely resolved and we can open boxes there and feel good about what our customers buy from us in-store.
- We are still looking for a temporary “pop-up shop”…but in the meantime, new arrivals will be offered online, and on Facebook and Instagram within the next few days. Shipping is free, and if it doesn’t fit, or you don’t like it, you can return it for a full refund.
- We are trying to also arrange for a place to pick-up and/or try-on items…so stay tuned for that.
- Rewards and Gift Certificates…first of all…we TOTALLY plan to re-open Multitudes so you will get to claim your in-store rewards and use your certificates soon! In the meantime, if you are an in-store customer:
- We will track all purchases and make sure you still get your Five-Star Points!
- If you happen to get a Five-Star text and have a reward pop-up on your phone that only lasts a short time…or you do have a Gift Certificate that you must use right now, please leave a note in the message box on your order stating what the Five Star Text says, or the Gift Certificate number…or message us with that information…and we will make that adjustment on your online order.
- If you are an on-line customer…hang tight with the whole reward thing. We are looking into this right now and will have a system for you to use hopefully soon.
- TUESDAY TRENDS…y’all, we need a few more days. We will be back soon with lots of new items that are currently sitting in boxes all over my living room. 🙂
So, yeah, we are in limbo. We are just thankful it’s not the kind that requires a backbend!
xoxo – Kelly